On Thursday 27 July 2006 19:47, Deryck Hodge wrote:

> But how is remembering to do {! var !} any easier than remembering {{
> var|escape }}?  I think that's the issue most people had, that
> escaping is easy to overlook.

In my proposal, if you do {{ var }} you are covered, so you don't have
to remember anything.  It's if you know that it *shouldn't* be escaped
that you have to remember to do {! var !}.  I guess if it were the
other way around there wouldn't be much advantage.  Of course, if you
get them mixed up...

Luke

--
I teleported home one night