On 7/28/06, Jeremy Dunck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So, I'll hold my water until we hear back from Jacob et al.

I didn't mean to seem like I was saying "so shut up already". :-)
This just keeps coming up with the same arguments for and against over
and over again.  My apologies if I seemed harsh.

I, too, am looking forward to seeing what Jacob et al
propose/implement.  Real code is always better then real ideas.

Cheers,
deryck

--
Deryck Hodge                    http://www.devurandom.org/