SmileyChris wrote:
> But Ivan, you need to access the STYLE_URL setting. Having access to
> settings via SafeSettings could be useful still, right?

Not much. Adding couple of needed settings in my own project's context
processor (which I already have anyway) is not a big deal. SafeSettings
then has some questionable gains bu also some questionable danger: it
filters out only settings with 'SECRET' and 'PASSWORD' in its name but
there can be settings that should be kept hidden that don't contain
these words (and vice versa). To my personal taste this is not enough
ground to recommend it as default behavior.