James Bennett wrote:
> I'm not so sure about that. The form itself was the thing that was
> "bad" and needs to be dealt with, so why *shouldn't* it be the
> exception?

It just feels right to me... When you're opening a file and you, say,
don't have permission you get OSError, not this "bad" file as an exception.

> try:
>     p = poll_form.save(poll_data)
>     return HttpResponse(simplejson.dumps(p),
> mimetype="application/javascript")
> except Form, form:
>     return HttpResponse(simplejson.dumps(form),
> mimetype="application/javascript")

Well, of course it's doable. I'm talking about convenience for people's
mind. I'm not ready to say that my vision is the only right thing but
may be others feel like this also.