On Mon, 2006-10-16 at 14:53 +0000, JP wrote:
> James Bennett wrote:
> > On 10/13/06, Jay Parlar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  > I know it's off-topic, but do you have any thoughts as to which
> > > branch?
> >
> > Based on my sporadic glances, I'd agree with you that row-level perms
> > and multi-db both look like good candidates to be finalized and
> > merged.
>
> I've been away for a bit (moving, limited access), so multi-db hasn't
> gotten a trunk merge in a few weeks. And at last update, only the
> postgres backend was passing all tests. SQLite still has problems with
> the test client snuffing out the in-memory db, mysql has problems
> because some of the multi-db-specific tests are looking for postgres
> quoting style in the generated sql, and I don't have access to any
> other backends to test with.
>
> I may be able to make time this week to merge up to trunk latest, but I
> can't guarantee that.
>
> The point is, though I hope multi-db will be merge worthy sometime
> soon, as of today I don't think it is. Sorry.

And my apologies to use, JP: I still haven't gotten around to reviewing
all the changes as I promised I would. It's not forgotten, more that
Life has gotten in the way of Fun Projects a lot lately and there aren't
enough hours in the day. I'm trying to recover my sanity and catch up on
obligations, so I would like to get to it by first week in November.

Regards,
Malcolm