Not to mention it's only going to satisfy an extremely small niche.
How many people are actually developing Django apps in Safari on OS X?
 Most developers I know on OS X (myself and my office included) aren't
using Safari in any capacity.  Seems like adding complexity and
dependencies for no good gain.

You say it's just as easy as pulling down the bookmark bar in Safari,
but in my browser (Firefox) I just type "lo" and the bar autocompletes
for me--I think Safari does this too, right?  I don't think I've fully
typed out "localhost:8000" in quite a while :)

--
Clint Ecker | STONE WARD
440 N. Wells, Suite 750, Chicago, IL 60610