On 12/23/06, erob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Yichao,

Its a strange bug that happens sometimes. Check that
your web server is able to access (static) media files (css, if any)
that would cause such things. Updating python and django
may not hurt neither..

HTH,

-- Etienne

I always has this infos too, and my django version is the newest svn
version. I'v reported this strange bug very early, you can found it
at:

http://groups.google.com/group/django-users/browse_frm/thread/25f6ef4223563b91/d150ae3d42672459?lnk=gst&q=Strange+socket+problem&rnum=1#d150ae3d42672459

But it seems that no one fixed it till now.

--
I like python!
UliPad <<The Python Editor>>: http://wiki.woodpecker.org.cn/moin/UliPad