Hi all,

I've created a newforms-admin branch, which will focus on integrating
django.newforms with the Django admin site. A branch is necessary here
because it's a big change that will span multiple changesets and
undoubtedly cause temporary breakage.

I considered just making a separate URLconf or views for a
newforms-enabled admin site in trunk, rather than a branch, but then I
realized templates will need to change as well, so it's more
manageable to use a branch.

I intend this to be a relatively quick branch -- nothing approaching
the time length of our new-admin and magic-removal branches in the
past. I'm setting a deadline of Jan. 31 for the merge.

I'll be doing the primary development on this branch, but if you're
interested in commit access to help out, drop me an e-mail off list.

Adrian

--
Adrian Holovaty
holovaty.com | djangoproject.com