Russell Keith-Magee wrote:

On 1/16/07, Michael Radziej <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Victor Ng schrieb:

> Hey - any chance I'll get a schema evo-branch before 1.0?

What's the point in making Victor wait all the time? He has asked
multiple times for a branch, and nobody makes any decision :-(

You're attributing to malice that which can be adequately explained by
the fact that we are all very busy people. [...]

Oh my. My posting really wasn't meant to look that rude. All I wanted is
to raise a bit of attention since I'm feeling sad (sad! not annoyed!)
that that state holds up other volunteers and might make contributors go
away.

I wouldn't have thought that it could raise feelings like this. Please
accept my apologies. English isn't my first language, and the usual
communication culture in Germany is very direct without people feeling
bad about it. It obviously looks aggressive to you, but it really didn't
to me when I wrote it. I'll try to be more cautious.

Yours,

Michael