ak wrote:
> So if I start a new
> project based on django, or I extend existing project, there is very
> strong reason for me to use newforms, BUT they don't work. Confused ?
> Me too :(

Actually it is exactly like this because newforms are not ready. And
unicode issue is not the only one. Newforms now just plain lack some
functionality for example... And this is not at all strange since
Django's trunk is a development version and, while stable to run, is not
stable from the API point of view. This is a tough time like it was just
before magic removal: an old API is going to be obsolete soon and new
one is not ready. It's up to developer to make a decision.