On 1/29/07 7:22 AM, Russell Keith-Magee wrote:
> I've just created two new tickets - #3389 and #3390.

I'm +1 on #3390 (the ``DEFERRABLE INITIALLY DEFERRED`` bit); that makes a few
other bulk-insert type tasks besides deserialization much easier.

#3389 seems logical enough, but I'm a bit wary of TMTOWTDI syndrome here; the
fact that::

        article.author_set = [john, fred]

and::

        article.author_set = [john.id, fred.id]

do the same thing seems a little weird. I guess I'd say I'm +0 unless anyone
can think of a better way...

Jacob