On 1/29/07, Andrew Durdin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Jan 29, 4:50 pm, Jacob Kaplan-Moss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On 1/29/07 10:15 AM, Robert Myers wrote:
> >
> > > I'm seeing the same amount of errors on python 2.3.4, it appears the @
> > > decorator syntax is being used in the modeltests/test-client/views.py.
>
> And I was so used to decorators that I didn't even pick up on that!
>
> A couple of tests use assertFalse / assertTrue which were introduced
> to unittest in 2.4 also;  these should be changed to failIf /
> failUnless respectively.
>
> I couldn't figure out why one widget's test was giving a
> UnicodeDecodeError while other extremely similar tests weren't...

I have created a ticket for this error with a patch for assertFalse and
assertTrue as you noted.

http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/3396

I'm still getting one error

FAIL: POST an empty dictionary to a view
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/www/local/django/tests/modeltests/test_client/models.py", line
53, in test_empty_post
    self.assertEqual(response.status_code, 200)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/unittest.py", line 302, in failUnlessEqual
    raise self.failureException, \
AssertionError: 500 != 200