On 2/11/07, Gary Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Feb 10, 3:36 am, Malcolm Tredinnick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Do we need an "enhancement" resolution, or some other way of saying
> > "some day, maybe"? The benefit of this is keeping the very low priority
> > stuff out of the queue of things needing attention. Then we can point
> > enthusiastic bods at the report of "accepted needing patches" tickets
> > and they won't get buried in these ones, or we can point them to "useful
> > ideas that nobody else is looking at yet", such as #1850.
>
> How about bringing back the milestone field, making it editable only
> by Django committers or something.  Then, all the ticket reports could
> be grouped by milestone, and Trac would generate the milestone
> completion charts for free on the milestone page.

+1 on that, it will give some picture on how many issues/enhancements
there are for a given release and it will also provide a reference for
patch authors on when (before/after what release, I am aware that no
one can and/or will guarantee a date) they can expect their code
committed.

--
Honza Kr�l
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]