On Feb 22, 7:48 am, "James Bennett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I know Adrian's argued that this is feature creep, but in this
> particular case I'm not convinced.
Thanks for chiming in James, your reasons are the ones I've been
trying to iterate.

Regarding ADMIN_MEDIA_PREFIX however there is already a way to do
this:
Not sure if it's documented but there is a template tag in
contrib.admin.templatetags.adminmedia which provides this
functionality already, do we want to be doubling up?