On Mar 6, 10:43 am, "David Larlet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I know it's easy to type label= for all newforms fields but maybe we
> can reorder arguments in newforms before 0.96? What's your opinion
> about that? Am I the only one?

-0

You'd be breaking the code of early newforms adopters for an arguable
benefit.  It wouldn't affect my development base since I explicitly
use label=, but I can imagine other users might get irritated.

In my limited understanding, models and forms are only orthogonal
along some axes anyway, hence we have:

   label vs. verbose_name
   required=False vs. blank=True

--