On Mar 22, 11:32 am, "Honza Král" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> you can write a simple middleware that will check for this permission
> in process_view(), it will examine the view function to find out what
> application it belongs to and decide whether to allow the request to
> continue or not...

   a middleware is a good idea. Also, I'd like to help to django
development but is there a chance that my code will be included in svn
repository? Well of course, if my code is good enough :-)

> just hook to the post_syncdb signal, create the groups and use the
> proposed middleware
>
> I think this is so easy to develop and too specific (at least I didn't
> find any request for this feature in the past), it shouldn't be in the
> core.

  maybe if you didn't find it is because there wasn't a need until
now. And also for me it might be a bit hard to develop it and  just
maybe not so easy as like you said. It's my first time I'm trying to
do this for this project.