Hey everyone,
    I don't post much on the lists here, but I read almost every post
in every thread.  So when I read that the developers were having
trouble keeping up with posting the Week in Review posts on the Django
blog, I knew it was something I could help out with (who wouldn't want
to help to give the devs more time to... dev? ;) )

I read a lot of news/blog feeds on a daily basis and a lot of them are
development-related.  I've also been doing my own Django-focused
roundups[1] on my own personal blog for a while, so I'm pretty
accustomed to doing these on a regular basis.

So, I've talked with Adrian and he said I should put this out there in
front of the community.  If I were to take over this responsibility,
maybe we can work out a nice system for sending the author of these
posts (ostensibly me) pointers to cool articles/news that might
normally be missed and/or come to some consensus of what would be a
good schedule for these posts.

Should they be every week regardless of whether there were 1 or 10
worthy developments, or should the author wait until X number of good
links have been culled until a post is made, no matter the time in
between posts. I might be getting a little pedantic here, please let
me know. ;)

Anyway, there it is.  I think this thread could also be used for any
constructive criticism/comments on how these have been done in the
past and in the future and perhaps if there is any kind of new types
of content you guys think could be featured on the Djangoproject.com
blog.

[1] http://phaedo.cx/archives/category/geek/django

--
Clint Ecker