On 6/7/07, Honza Král <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Since we really need newforms-admin for this project, my employer
> agreed to pay me to work on the newforms-admin if necessary, so if
> there is anything I can do to help I will be glad if you can point me
> to some code (I understand you have some draft version) that I could
> try and finish. Or, if no code is available, if you could describe
> your vision of the feature and then I could try my best to fulfill
> it... ;)

Basically, edit_inline is the main thing left. Joseph Kocherhans has
been working on it off-and-on for the past few months. It seems like
he's a bit too busy to devote a lot of time to this, so, Honza, your
help would be much appreciated.

Let's give Joseph some time to comment before going further...

Adrian

--
Adrian Holovaty
holovaty.com | djangoproject.com