Hey Everyone,

I know I've gone missing the past few months, been busy finishing off
my last semester at school and recovering from some surgeries.

I hope to start working on the RLP branch once again, I've merged the
RLP branch to the latest trunk. I've gone through and fixed up some
stuff (generic relations being moved, and changing the import for
forms, etc) but I need to put some more work into it. I have only
started to review the newforms and will look into integrating them
into RLP and hopefully improving the RLP admin interface.

Please let me know of any problems, complaints, compliments, etc. with
the RLP branch.

I apologize for my absence and disappearance.

Cheers,

Chris