GIS people,

There don't seem to be any plans around how the gis branch is getting to
its goals. For instance, the lazy geometries patch in 4322 is way off
track now we have support for ogr geometries. I'm happy to write
code/docs/tests, but it helps if i can see a little way into the future
about what other changes are planned to happen, and who is working on what.

I'm happy to have an IRC discussion to nut out details if we can find a
time that suits people, or you can get me on IM - skype:robert.coup,
msn/yahoo:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers,

Rob :)