Adrian Holovaty wrote:
> On 7/4/07, Max Battcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I'm not sure if there is a large enough need for your script, Carl K.
>> Creating the databases themselves should be a rare activity.
>
> Agreed. One should only have to create a database once. It's dropping
> and creating individual *tables* that can be repetitive.

kinda hard to create a database twice :)

seriously - as part of 'learning about django' I have dropped / created a db
about once a day for the last 2 weeks.  and regardless of my personal habits,
consider the number of django insulations:  each one needs the db created.  why
not make it easier?

So far I have only heard reasons why it isn't that important, but no reasons
not
to.

Personally I think once I get the rights thing figured out, it will help create
more secure installs.

So is this still something I should not bother submitting?

Carl K