Yeah, I've used the caching decorators in my URLConf for generic views that
way.
I think it's good to support both ways and I don't think either is going
away, but someone more familiar with development should probably comment on
that.

Sean.

--
www.PovertyFighters.com

If you knew you could fight hunger and poverty, conserve the environment,
empower women, combat AIDS, improve labor standards and win a national
competition for your university--all with only two clicks a day--would you do
it?