Perhaps simply by preventing absolute paths? That would be very easy
to change if it doesn't prevent a legitimate setup.

Of course, html coders need to accept a certain responsibility because
sometimes they can access a *lot* of information quite easily. I would
think if you have a non programmer making changes, the programmers
would want to at least review those changes before accepting them, in
addition to a reasonable API.

 -rob