> Now, there's one small wrinkle that may prove unfortunate for you: in
> the Django community, it's pretty much established practice to equate
> good ideas with a volunteer offer. By this precedent, I do believe
> you've volunteered to gather this material <grin>.
>
> Seriously, though -- if it's something you've got time for, I at least
> would benefit greatly from it.

Yeah, that was the intention somewhat but honestly I thought it might
just fall into place.  Maybe I'm being hopeful.  :)

Things I think that need to happen...

1) Set up a page on the wiki with instructions and suggested outline
of a success story.
2) Post a "Call for Success Stories" somehow, maybe via the weekly updates.
3) Keep an eye on the page and linked pages.

I thought an outline could be as simple as:

* Describe prior infrastructure and what was wrong.
* Describe current Django infrastructure and if or how it fixed the
prior issues, the more detail the better.

Anything else?

Cheers!
-Rob