Interesting that this is being brought up because I was thinking about
this very thing this morning.  There appears to be lots of questions
about the tutorial on the IRC channel and I can remember when I went
through it again recently with someone there were a couple places
where we felt like things skipped up in the flow.  I started to think
this morning that maybe I would go through it again and try to flesh
out where the issues might be.  It might just be a matter of moving a
little too fast in places, or not provided good transition between the
seques and the main track of the tutorial.  Who knows.

I think it's good that it's being discussed.

Empty