Hi all --

We've noticed that in a few cases Django under mod_python can leave
dangling connections to memcached open. We've had trouble tracking
down the circumstances under which this happens, but when it does it
can lead to memcached servers hitting their connection limits, which
means caching stops. Nasty.

I've fixed the problem, and the patch is at
http://code.djangoproject.com/attachment/ticket/5133/memcached-cleanup-connections.patch,
but I'm not sure about the ramifications of the fix. Thoughts before I
check this in?

Jacob