On 8/23/07, Almad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd like to ask if there is any possibility for moving django from SVN
> to some distributed version control system.

No, there is no possibility for moving Django from Subversion at this
time. The benefits would not outweigh the downsides, which are (in an
incomplete list): user confusion, unnecessary differences from
familiar open-source practices and time/effort.

This is one that I feel strongly about, so let's leave it be.

Adrian

--
Adrian Holovaty
holovaty.com | djangoproject.com