Introduction:

Most of the time ObjectionPaginator server incomplete functionality
because some one have to generate a page bar[<Prev 1 2 3 .. 10 11
12 .. 18 19 20 Next >] in template. However some a kind of template
tag would allow you to create a small tiny hack but not a generic one.
I just looked inside django.contrib.admin and I think it is fairly
possible and strongly believe Django should include it in its package.

Proposal:

To write a GenericPaginator class which should render page bar in
template if a template tag is encountered.

-It Should form querystring
-A decent Page bar
-Multiple Object support in a single template

Just open for your opinion, in case if it comes out to be useful then
I'll put a ticket on Trac.

Regards,
Deepak Thukral