Simon Greenhill wrote:
> If anyone's looking for something to do over the weekend [1], there
> seems to be one whole metric tonne of issues caused by people trying
> to use edit_inline and unique_together at the same time in the admin
> section.

Yeah, it's the very first I stumbled into, when modeling.

> we should either fix the current admin (depending on
> how long it'll take newforms-admin to land), to work out what's going
> wrong so we don't have the same problem in newforms-admin (..and there
> are a few tickets open requesting edit_inline in newforms-admin
> already...).

To this end, I tried making tests for some of those tickets, but I could
not find any test whatsoever for the admin interface. I would really know
how should I go in making one.

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

Courage, self-confidence, and trust in each other. If we had these things
we could live without money, and without wage slavery. Is it any wonder
that the politicians, big businesses, the elites of the rich and powerful,
work so hard to make us fearful, full of self-doubt, distrustful, and
"just like everybody else"? -- Dave Pollack, August 2005