Hi Devs,

One of the things I'm always stuck with when reading the docs is
knowing where to import the described methods or objects from.  For
example, just now I'm working on Q objects and just read the
documentation but don't know where they live without having to jump
into the source of where I think they live.

I'd be happy to help document where things are in the docs if we come
up with a standard way to document them.

A couple of ideas:

1) Add a footer to pages and when a new method or object is brought up
link to the footer which shows where it lives in the Django source.

2) Use a HTML abbrev attribute so the user can hover the method name
or object name and see the appropriate "from django.db.models.query
import Q".

I ran into this the other day when I was showing someone docs on
render_to_response and that they needed to add the RequestContext -- I
had to figure out where both of those were.

If this is a good addition, it might make for a good task during the
sprint for newbies like myself not very familiar with Django
internals.

Thanks,
Rob