-----Original Message-----
From: django-developers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jacob
Kaplan-Moss
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 3:41 PM
To: django-developers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Display name for Models in admin

On 10/1/07, sixpackistan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> i apologize ahead of time if this seems like a stupid question- but i
> have tried repeatedly to find an answer without having to post.
> In any event, i have a model defined called 'ItemStatus' which is
> displayed in the django admin as "Item statuss"- is there a way, short

> of renaming my model class, to change how the model name appears in
> the admin?

http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/model-api/#verbose_name_plura

In the future, please direct questions of this nature to django-users;
django-dev is used to discuss the development of Django itself, not to
answer usage questions.

Thanks!

Jacob