On Thu, 2007-10-04 at 06:05 -0700, Mikkel Høgh wrote:
> If no one is against this, why hasn't anything happened yet?
> If Jacob, or anyone else, is against it, I wish they would step
> forward and say so. Perhaps even argue as to why.

This is now just getting rude.

There are over 700 open bugs. If nobody is against fixing them, why are
they still open? Why hasn't anything happened yet? The horrors! Oh,
wait, maybe it's that thing where we take small, regular, steady steps.

Please try to appreciate that we don't have infinite amounts of time and
there are much higher priority issues than this one. Django will still
continue to function and we still continue to get millions of hits to
the website despite the lack of the icon you want to have in place so
much. Perhaps show some understanding whilst we manage to struggle on
working on improving all aspects of Django?

Thank you.

Malcolm