On Nov 19, 2007 5:28 PM, Greg_IAP <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> db_column='instrument_id'
> db_column='channel_id'

You don't need this, really :)

> I just want to make a join through this tables with the select_related
> to be able to print Image.name, Instrument.name, Channel.name

for image in Image.objects.select_related():
    print "Image %s" % image.name
    print "Instrument %s " % image.instrument.name if image.instrument
else "No instrument"
    print "Channel %s " % image.channel.name if image.channel else "No channel"

Doesn't that work?

Anyway, django-users group seems to be a better place for this question.

--
Michał Sałaban <michal(at)salaban.info>
jabber: michal.salaban(at)gmail.com