I would like to propose splitting django.newforms.models. The reasoning
behind this stems from the work going on in newforms-admin.
django.newforms.models now consists of ModelForm, the model choice
fields and the model related formset code. I am working on a patch that
adds declarative style formsets which increases the code related to
model formsets. Its just becoming a bare to work with sometimes. I
wanted to see how everyone felt if it were to be split up like so:

django

- newforms

  - models

    - __init__.py
    - fields.py
    - forms.py

That would be how it would layout in trunk so then newforms-admin would
add a formsets.py to the mix and nicely cleaning everything up. I am
more than happy to open a ticket and write up a patch if everyone is in
favor of this small clean up.

--
Brian Rosner
http://oebfare.com