Hi,

I'm developing a  large webapp using django. One of my requirements is
that it needs to be able to handle 10,000+ different entities or
models that need to be associated with a user. A single user have
needs to be able to to associate himself with any of the existing
models and have one record per model. Each model will have an average
of 30 fields (each need to be searchable). There will be several
hundred thousands and in some occasions millions of records per model
and we expect to have millions of users using the webapp.

My questions are:

1) Do you recommend using a django model per entity or should I try a
different approach?
2) Will django initiate all of my models on each request? Should I be
concerned about CPU and memory usage?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Sebastian