Hello,

I'd just updated my local version of django and it raises errors due
to 7084 changeset (extends should be the first tag). I put all my
extends tags above all my load tags in every templates and I realize
that it raises errors for comment tags too... I used to keep svn infos
at the top of every file and now I need to put extends tag at the top
of every templates, a bit annoying. I understand that it avoids some
errors but I think that we could make an exception for comment tags
and maybe load tags too. Any thoughts?

By the way, it could be interesting to list that as a new backward
incompatible change?

Best,
David