On Feb 7, 2008 8:29 AM, MikeH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So I modified the admin app to let you override the edit inline templates in
> your own applications,
>  using the admin/app_name/model_name/edit_inline_(stacked|tabular).html
> convention that the other admin templates use.
>
> The diff is below. Hope it's useful to someone, it's extremely useful for
> me!

1. Django has a ticket tracker which accepts uploaded patches for
review. Posting a patch to the mailing list is the best way to ensure
it will get lost over time.

2. Django's admin is in the process of being completely rewritten, and
the edit_inline functionality is being made much more robust; consider
looking at the newforms-admin branch of Django to see if this is
already available, or rewriting the patch against that branch if it's
not.