On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 2:10 PM, Robert Šmol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Maybe django-developers is really confusing ("I am developer using django"
> is not "I am developer of the django" ), have you been guys thinking about
> moving to another name? django-internals?

The description of the list
(http://groups.google.com/group/django-developers/about) says:

"""
Discussion group for Django developers. This group is used for
discussion of developing Django itself, not user questions; Please use
django-users for issues regarding using the framework, questions for
the Django user community outreach, etc.
"""

Changing the name would just give folks another thing to ignore.

Jacob