Hmmm... I read the subclassing post.  As a non-abstract child is
essentially a one to one with some syntactical sweetness, I'm still
not sure how using a one to one field is better suited than
inheritance for extending user.

Rajeev J Sebastion wrote:
> Because every app has its own concept/method of how to link info to a
> User object, hence that information is best held in other models each
> with a FK to the User.

Don't see why each model can't do what they want... one to one,
inheritance, etc to obtain the same result.

Seeking enlightenment as I try to prepare my mind for qsrf