On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Collin Grady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  SmileyChris said the following:
>
> > You were using a new feature (albeit the wrong one) so that's not
>  > really a backwards incompatible issue, is it?
>
>  The old ObjectPaginator class is going away though, isn't it? That sounds
>  like backwards incompatible to me ;)

No. Backwards incompatible means that existing code will break and
stop working due to a change in API or behaviour. We haven't removed
or changed the old paginator, so code that uses it will continue to
work. However, that code will raise warnings about the use of a
deprecated API.

When the old paginator is eventually removed, _that_ will be a
backwards incompatible change.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)