On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 10:23 PM, rcs_comp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Just remember that there are people out there like me who see a lot of
>  potential for Django but are confined to using IIS and MSSQL.  Don't
>  be skeptical of us, use our interest in Django to make the framework
>  that more robust and attractive to a larger number of users.

I dont run Windows or IIS, so I can't be sure ... but you can try
running django in IIS via fastcgi:

http://www.caraveo.com/fastcgi/

Also, Apache and nginx run on Windows platform. So those could be
avenues you should explore (considering windows in general, maybe you
should think again about IIS support expecially given the good
alternatives).

Regards
Rajeev J Sebastian