Hi,
I had a problem with the admin interface and found a related issue
from a trac ticket. I sent my below email to the users' list but
didn't get any reply. I guess you guys here have more insight of
Django and maybe can point me to the right direction? I have been
struggling with this for 2 days now.
I'm not sure if it's appropriate to post this message here. Do
apologize if it's not.
Many thanks
Cliff