On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 1:38 PM, Tom Tobin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey, it helps me segment my incoming mail.  ;)

It's always about *you* isn't it? ;)

> Google Groups makes new mailing lists trivial.  Although this may all
> be moot if that djangosearch site pans out as useful.

Well, I'd still like to be able to get feeds for keywords, too. For
instance, with all the file stuff I've been doing, I'm curious to know
what kinds of FileField problems people are dealing with. If I could
just set up a feed for FileField, knowing it would give me a daily
digest of *everything* the community is saying about it, I'd be in
heaven. Other people would be interested to hear chatter about
"newforms-admin" (and "nfa"), "1.0", "streaming uploads", etc.

I've got an email out to Alex Aster, the guy behind djangosearch. If
he's interested in adding some features, this may well be moot. If
not, I think it might still be worth pursuing.

-Gul