Hey,
There a few translation tickets (5 right now).

Normally Malcolm takes care of all translation stuff that has not been
delegated (you know, some translations are directly dealt by its
maintainers). But as Malcolm is offline those tickets are there hoping
to get into at some point in time.

Then, I don't know how Jacob set the locale/ permissions, but if they
are set permissive enought I'd like to volunteer to take care of
Translation tickets of non-delegated translations. If you don't mind.

Regards,
Marc

--
http://www.marcfargas.com -- will be finished some day.