Marc Fargas wrote:
> El jue, 19-06-2008 a las 14:03 -0700, Michael Elsdörfer escribió:
>> FWIW (I'm currently playing around with all three of them), bazaar
>> appears to support pushing into svn as well.
>
> Yes, with bzr-svn.

Be advised, though, that currently bzr-svn will dump out a ton of svn
properties into your repo [1].  Then, if you say to yourself "what the
heck just happened!?" and go revert that revision (removing the
properties), you will not be able to ever branch the repo again using
bzr-svn until this bug [2] is fixed.  Wish I would have known that
before I did it :)

Gary

[1]
http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr-svn/FAQ.html#bzr-svn-sets-all-kinds-of-file-properties-when-pushing-revisions-into-subversion-is-this-really-necessary