hey all,

i'm developing my whole website with django and i'm almost done..
(planning to produce it next month)

any way, i've written a class that renders a calendar with a given
object.. the problem here is, it only returns the day names and month
name in English.. i wrote locale.setlocale(locale.LC_ALL, "tr_TR.UTF-8")
at the beginning of the code but then I got these errors:

http://dpaste.com/58955/

after this, i played within the django shell for locales and here's a
little trial:

[03:48] ([EMAIL PROTECTED] raptiye)$ ./manage.py shell
Python 2.5.2 (r252:60911, Feb 23 2008, 21:20:32)
[GCC 4.2.3] on linux2
(InteractiveConsole)
 >>> import locale
 >>> from datetime import datetime
 >>> locale.getlocale()
(None, None)
 >>> locale.getdefaultlocale()
('tr_TR', 'UTF8')
 >>> datetime.now().strftime("%B")
'June'
 >>> locale.setlocale(locale.LC_ALL, "tr_TR.UTF-8")
'tr_TR.UTF-8'
 >>> datetime.now().strftime("%B")
'Haziran'
 >>> locale.getlocale()
('tr_TR', 'UTF8')

Yes, it works here.. But if I do this through my templatetags, the
errors come up.. :(

--
Alper KANAT
http://raptiye.org