On Jun 28, 7:58 pm, "Adi J. Sieker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > That's absolutely ingenious - that approach gets my vote. I think I'll
> > switch DjangoPeople over to that.
>
> and to have the token expire you could add the date of the following day
> into the hash.
> That way the token is valid for max 48 hours.

Aah, I see what you mean - so when you check the hash you'd check it
using today's date, then if that fails check with tomorrow's date,
then if that fails announce the hash to be invalid. Neat, although it
isn't very flexible - if people want a policy that says the link will
work for 6 hours you'd need a different mechanism entirely.