On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 5:32 AM, Russell Keith-Magee
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[...]
> 1) The confusion between 0/1 and False/True on BooleanField
>
> This is an issue with MySQL support that has existed for some time.
> Strictly, it's only an issue with the test suite because 0 is not
> literally the same as False, but it would be good to be able to ensure
> that BooleanFields always return bool. I'm pretty sure there is a
> ticket for it,  but I'm not sure what progress has been made on a fix.

For completeness, it's #7190[1]. And I don't think that it should be
resolved at the BooleanField level. The anonymous commenter there has
shown that, unless this issue is fixed at the mysql backend level,
values() will continue yielding 0,1 for False,True.

[1] http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/7190
--
Leo Soto M.
http://blog.leosoto.com