We have a proprietary Client Screening and management software program
created in Django and Python.

We are an adult industry service company.

Our designer has moved on and we're looking for a young mind to not
only continue work but take it in a new direction.

It's currently running on slicehost system which is Centos 5.1, system
mySql 4,
Our client Database is about 1100 clients. This project is open to
College students who have a firm grasp of Python - Django or even ruby

1) We need a rebuild of this software

2) Time frame is As soon as possible

The Process:

Person fill's out the form:

Once submitted the process is:

a) A thank you form mail using some of the entered data is sent to the
applicant.

b) A database dup check on several fields is performed.

c) data scrapes to several web sites, several of them require login.
For now in the admin backend I'll settle for clicking on a link and
having it propergate the necessary information to that sites web form
and I'll take from there manually. Example of the kinds of sites would
be: http://www.zabasearch.com/advanced.php
http://www.intelius.com/background-check.html

d) A client code of a specific schema is generated

e) Once the truth of the information provided is found to be
acceptable or not the correct form e-mail (approval or denial) is user
selected and information is passed to the form mail by predefined
fields and sent by the program. The ability to create different
letters for various situations is important.

f) User status in the system is then defined -- ie approved..declined
etc.

>From the backed of course we can do client look ups to verify their
status

We also want to be able to provide this screening service to other
clients so the form has to be brandable to the look and feel of the
host site.

That's the basic system and we'll need modification from there down
the road.

Preference to those who live in the USA makes PHONE communication SO
much cheaper. In you live in KY,OH,TN a major bonus.

We're not married to Django if you think you can accomplish this in
another platform make your case all we want is something that WORKS
reliably.

Budget $500.00 to 800.00