To add to the case, redefining fields in ModelForm can introduce
serious problems and do more than just compromise DRY.
E.g. if you have a model field that's optional (blank=True), you need
not to forget to add 'required=False' to your form field re-
declaration...

As for dynamic choices, I think that still belongs to the init method,
not the Meta class.